Frequently Asked Questions
In the aftermath of a serious accident, it is normal to have a multitude of questions. At Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®, we want to help answer your questions as quickly as we can. To this end, we have provided answers to some of the most frequently asked questions we have encountered in our many years of legal practice.
We will update this page frequently, so check back often for more information. For immediate assistance, feel free to contact the Wisconsin personal injury lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® at 800-242-2874. We are ready and willing to work on your behalf.
- What Are The Symptoms of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
- Can a bar be held liable for serving alcohol to an adult who later causes a drunk driving car accident?
- What are Tort Laws?
- What Does “Breach of Duty” Mean in Personal Injury Cases?
- What kinds of hazards are on construction sites?
- What are the elements of a tort lawsuit?
- What are the different types of tort lawsuits?
- What are the risks of arbon monoxide poisoning?
- What kinds of damages are usually pursued in a personal injury case?
- What are the most common causes of car accidents?
- What are the risks of ATV riding?
- What are the most common types of food-borne illnesses?
- What are punitive damages?
- Does filing a lawsuit mean that I will have to go to court?
- Do I need a lawyer to handle my personal injury case?