A business in Cedar Falls was severely damaged after an early morning fire. The firefighters arrived at the scene arrived right before 1 a.m. to find that no one was inside at the time of the fire.
The fire was at Viking Pump Inc., and was started by damage done to a large electrical distribution box and this also led to a second fire. Black smoke was billowing from the company when emergency crews arrived at the scene.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a fire, you need experienced representation on your side that may be able to help you fight for the compensation that you deserve. Contact the Wisconsin fire injury lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®, by calling 800-242-2874 today.