Wisconsin Premises Liability Attorneys
If you have suffered an accident or injury while on another person or company’s property, you may be entitled to financial compensation from the property owner. Under the law, property owners have a legal duty to keep their property reasonably safe for visitors. Should they fail to uphold this duty, they may be liable for any injuries that occur as a result.
The Wisconsin premises liability attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® can help you determine if your injuries were caused by a negligent property owner – and help you fight for the compensation you deserve. Call 800-242-2874 today for a free case evaluation.
Types of Premises Liability Cases
Premises liability refers to the body of law that governs property owners’ responsibilities to their guests, visitors, and customers. Premises liability cases may include injuries caused by:
- Slip and Fall
- Elevator or Escalator Accidents
- Porch Collapse
- Stair Collapse
- Lead Paint Poisoning
- Mercury Poisoning
- Swimming and Diving Accidents
- Negligence and Premises Liability
In order to hold a property owner liable for your injuries, you will have to prove that he, she, or it behaved negligently. This consists of three parts:
- Showing that a property owner knew or should have known about an existing safety hazard, such as a slippery patch of floor.
- Showing that the property owner failed to remove the hazard or warn you of the danger.
- Showing that the property owner’s actions (or lack of action) led directly to your injuries.
An experienced Wisconsin premises liability lawyer from Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® can investigate your accident and, if you choose to pursue legal action, help you build a strong case against the party at fault.
If you or someone you love has been injured in a slip and fall accident, we can help. Contact the Wisconsin premises liability attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ® today at 800-242-2874 to learn more about your legal rights and options.